This month of October was a totally, extremely, FULL month. So ending it, we have to celebrate it.
We were at Paris with TOUR PARIS 13 and we were at Lisbon, encouraging all Portugal to vote in our project LATA 65.
And if the result of the votation for LATA 65, we will only know next week, about TOUR PARIS 13, closed now to the public and almost starting it demolition, it’s time to THANKS (once more) to some people:
– to Galerie Itinerrance and Mehdi Ben Cheikh that made possible the presence of the portuguese crew at this awesome event
– to GAEL, the ‘master of keys’ or the ‘guardian of the tower’
– to Thomas Lallier and his team, that followed us during days capturing all about the works to the doc.
– to all the press, in Portugal and in Paris, that showed enthusiasm to find out a bit more about the tower and about the portuguese artists (Target, Paulo Dentinho, Carina Branco, Clara Silva, Joana Capucho, Tatiana Gonçalves, Sofia Meireles, Mickael de Oliveira, …)
– to Alice, Elsa, Christian, C215 and to all those we crossed during the 9 months of the entire project
For the end, a SPECIAL THANKS to all the 11 artists that we challenged to be in Paris, showing a bit of the talent that exists in Portugal:
– Add Fuel
– Mário Belém
– Kruella d’Enfer
– Paulo Arraiano